This one is a recipe I made up.
Its basically a philly cheese steak in the form on a quesadilla
Makes two whole dillas and makes 4 servings.
1/2 lb thinly sliced steak
10 button mushrooms
1/2 green pepper
4 flour tortillas
4 slices of melty cheese of ur choice (i used mozzarella)
1. chop up the meat, mushrooms, and green pepper
2. saute these ingredients with some salt/pepper/oil
3. heat a tortilla on a flat pan with two slices of cheese
4. when tortilla is crispy and cheese is melted, pour half the meat and veggies over it and spread it out.
5. cover this with another tortilla and flip the whole thing over in the pan.
6. when the second side is crispy, its done.
7. repeat steps 3-6 with the other half of the stuff.
serve with the standard guac, salsa, or sour cream
sorry forgot to take a photo. looks like other dillas :)